Any Home Bakers Here?

Bakers good morning one and all!

Tea is ready.

Temperature is in the 80s, humidity 78%, cloudy.

Have a great day!
Temp. 65 forecast 70 plus. Looking forward to getting my
flower pots out. NO SUN Today. In fact cloudy and looks
like rain. Two loaves of Sourdough Multigrain Seeded:

Attachments

• 20240512_112737 (1).jpeg
    20240512_112737 (1).jpeg
    671.6 KB · Views: 0
I want to wish you a speedy and comfortable recovery! I hope you will drop in and let us know how things are going.
Thank you, now I know what is waiting for me, I am not that excited 🤪 but, I hope I can extend my stay in the rehabilitation facility for an extra week, last time, I went home too soon 😬 we have cobblestone streets here, and every time we drove over them, it felt like the new joint was shaken out of the bone 😥 we also have 5 stairs in the house, just to get to the entrance, you have to climb stairs, every doorway has a doorstep I have to go over, so, hoping the doctors sign the extra week 🙏🏻

Thank you, now I know what is waiting for me, I am not that excited 🤪 but, I hope I can extend my stay in the rehabilitation facility for an extra week, last time, I went home too soon 😬 we have cobblestone streets here, and every time we drove over them, it felt like the new joint was shaken out of the bone 😥 we also have 5 stairs in the house, just to get to the entrance, you have to climb stairs, every doorway has a doorstep I have to go over, so, hoping the doctors sign the extra week 🙏🏻
I know the feeling. Ask the Doctor to sign the extra week....
Pray all goes fine. Aria

I had the acl rebuilt years ago when I was younger like late 50's.
We have 3 steps into the house none others that was a bonus to buying it.
@MotherofOrpies
We have a garage attached to our house and there are stairs
coming up. YEARS ago we had a driveway put it that leads
to our FRONT DOOR. Open door and in the house. It is a life
Saver...Groceries, going in and out. It is PERFECT. Love it.

Now with my repaired fractured hip....I do not do STAIRS.

Back
Top Bottom