Any Home Bakers Here?

Have y'all seen this???

Contests, something for everybody: post #1

Hope you will enter some or all
yippiechickie.gif

The decorating cake/cookie/etc. contest would be a good one for this group...or...the gingerbread coop contest!

Hanging my head in shame. Baking a packet mix cake for afternoon tea.
1f633.png

In my defence it's a gluten free packet mix cause I just couldn't be bothered going there!
1f602.png

1f633.png

In my defence it's a gluten free packet mix cause I just couldn't be bothered going there!
1f602.png

Hey, nothing to bring shame....we bake from scratch when we have time, but I use mixes for convenience. And gluten free is a very big challenge and expense.

Baking is Baking in my Book
ya.gif

So, what cake did you bake?

1f633.png

1f602.png

Good for you for baking any kind of cake! And I've been finding out some of the GF mixes are really tasty
thumbsup.gif

Hey, nothing to bring shame....we bake from scratch when we have time, but I use mixes for convenience.  And gluten free is a very big challenge and expense.

Baking is Baking in my Book :ya  

So, what cake did you bake?

It was the Coles chocolate GF. I'm not a big cake person but they tell me it tasted good. They were a bit light on the included icing though, just as well I cooked two or it wouldn't have even covered the top!

Celebrating my daughters final HSC exam being over and her never having to go to school again :) (well till she starts university in March anyway :)

Last edited:
It was the Coles chocolate GF. I'm not a big cake person but they tell me it tasted good. They were a bit light on the included icing though, just as well I cooked two or it wouldn't have even covered the top!

Celebrating my daughters final HSC exam being over and her never having to go to school again :) (well till she starts university in March anyway :)

Congrats to your DD!

Great job. Why don't you enter the Cake Decorating Contest? post #1

Back
Top Bottom