Any Home Bakers Here?

Not me. I like potato salad like my mother made which is just eggs, potatoes, celery, salt, pepper, mustard and Miracle Whip.

I did not like my maternal grandmother's potato salad which contained all kinds of extras and was made with her homemade mayonnaise.

In my opinion these pickles are too good and will not last long enough to be concerned about using them in anything else.

If you like your potato salad with pickles in it, good for you, enjoy it and keep making it that way.

we did not use the pickle just the juice of it Ma put onion but I will add green onion, my spice tends more to cooked foods not taboo ones like potato salad or deviled eggs

second round of beef stew and bisquick biscuits easy on my tonight but filling did the Tavern last night they have great Burgers and The Dam burger as we have 2 dams fairly close Mayfield lake and Riffe lake both created buy Tacoma Power our claim to fame

second round of beef stew and bisquick biscuits easy on my tonight but filling did the Tavern last night they have great Burgers and The Dam burger as we have 2 dams fairly close Mayfield lake and Riffe lake both created buy Tacoma Power our claim to fame
Yum!

I have a jar someone gave me but never used it, wonder how long it lasts?

What is the difference in "culinary" vs garden lavender? I have lavender thriving in my garden.

Please do let us know how they turn out.
I need to check into it but I suspect it is like rosemary. The stuff used around here along side the road is not the same species used for cooking. The cooking variety has a better taste and blends into food better. The stuff on the road is like old leather!

Also, it is very possible that the culinary type was grown in a way that would make it safe to eat. The lavender for aroma uses might have less standards--like some type of preservative.

I did pay attention to the recipe tough that said make sure you get culinary lavender!

See, sometimes I follow the rules....:lau

Back
Top Bottom