Any Home Bakers Here?

It's been awhile since I've been here. I had the worst summer ever. All my chickens caught some respiratory thing that is making its way through North Texas and had to be culled. I tried two different meds, and neither worked. It was awful!! :hit
I'm letting the area sit to disinfect until spring. I have a new list of chicks to get all ready to go. :)

I've been baking a ton. That's been going great. :) I baked this today. Sourdough pumpkin bread with spices.
welcome.gif
Back!
Baking can make you feel much better!

It's been awhile since I've been here. I had the worst summer ever. All my chickens caught some respiratory thing that is making its way through North Texas and had to be culled. I tried two different meds, and neither worked. It was awful!! :hit
I'm letting the area sit to disinfect until spring. I have a new list of chicks to get all ready to go. :)

I've been baking a ton. That's been going great. :) I baked this today. Sourdough pumpkin bread with spices.

Welcome back! So sorry about your flock, that had to have been terrible. :hugs

Your pumpkin bread is gorgeous! Love how you shaped it.

Have you rolled out a pie crust in a plastic bag? It takes a little practice getting the crust back out but really does a good job getting the dough rolled out.
I have used a plastic bag that has a zipper to close it. You roll out the dough to fit the size and then unzip, peal back the plastic and put it into the pie pan!

Works great!

My current favorite pie dough is very easy to work with now so I roll the dough out free style.

Welcome back sorry you lost so many.. pumpkin bread looked yummy

Back
Top Bottom