• 1/2 Cup of Milk
  1. Heat Oil to 375*F
  2. Combine all ingredients
  3. Drop "spoon size" dough into hot oil carefully
  4. Cook until golden brown
View attachment 1263966View attachment 1263965View attachment 1263979

:thumbsup I bet those could be mailed for a taste test :drool

Hello,

I found my grandmothers goulash recipe. She makes it whenever she visits and it is the best goulash ever in my opinion. If you have questions, feel free to ask. If you want to try this recipe, go right ahead!

My grandmas goulash recipe.

1 diced onion

1 pound of lean ground beef.

1 pound elbow macaroni.

Two 6 ounce cans tomato paste

Two 10 and three-quarter ounce cans tomato soup

Two 10 1/2 ounce cans cream of mushroom soup

Two 10 1/2 ounce cans cream of celery soup

Two 14 1/2 ounce cans cream corn

Two 14 1/2 ounce cans diced tomatoes

One 4 ounce can sliced mushrooms, drained of juice.

Cook onions and meat in a pan until cooked.

Cook macaroni until cooked.

Combine tomato paste, tomato soup, cream of mushroom, cream of celery, cream corn, diced tomatoes, sliced mushrooms, and beef and onion mixture into a large pot with the macaroni and stir.

Let the ingredients simmer for a while. The longer it simmers, the tastier.

:frow Hello. That sounds easy. I would try it with fresh mushrooms. Is the tomato soup overpowering? No matter, I love tomato soups :) Thanks for sharing.

Hi everyone! I haven't been here for a few days, but see you're all cooking up a storm, as usual. I'm happy to report that at least two of our pullets have laid their first eggs. One is a silver laced wyandotte (caught her laying her first egg in the pen, rather than the nesting boxes in the coop). Also have gotten two Wellie eggs, not sure if both are from the same girl or not. But so happy to see they're starting to lay - tired of buying eggs from the store!

Hello,

I found my grandmothers goulash recipe. She makes it whenever she visits and it is the best goulash ever in my opinion. If you have questions, feel free to ask. If you want to try this recipe, go right ahead!

hey thanks for the recipe same as the one we all made but have not here

Hi everyone! I haven't been here for a few days, but see you're all cooking up a storm, as usual. I'm happy to report that at least two of our pullets have laid their first eggs. One is a silver laced wyandotte (caught her laying her first egg in the pen, rather than the nesting boxes in the coop). Also have gotten two Wellie eggs, not sure if both are from the same girl or not. But so happy to see they're starting to lay - tired of buying eggs from the store!
That is good news!
IMG_0533.JPG
My UofA pullets are laying egg that are in the large range now

IMG_0533.JPG

Hello,

@sunflour, The tomato soup isn’t too overpowering, but you can still taste it.

I might try it with fresh mushrooms, thanks for the tip.

Jared

I used to use canned mushrooms and discovered all the brands available here are from China. Copied your recipe to try next time we have cold days :)

Congratulations on your eggs....bet the pen layer uses the nest next time....I've had several lay first eggs in weird places. Guess they are surprised with their new accomplishment :)

Back
Top Bottom