Any Home Bakers Here?

Folks, this one is a winner... Amish Sugar Cookies. Let's be honest, these aint sugar cookies but they are the best short bread cookies you'll ever eat. When I worked at the factory I had a kid who would drool over my lunch box until I'd give him a cookie. I gave him the recipe and a bag to take home to his girl. He confessed they never made it home. So when I went to pickup my last check, DW filled a gallon zip lock bag with them. And we showed up at lunch time. DW handed him the cookies and told him to be sure that his girl got some. He promptly declared that they'd never make it home. It was fun watching DW school that 18 year old. I'm betting his girl got some cookies.

Folks, this one is a winner... Amish Sugar Cookies. Let's be honest, these aint sugar cookies but they are the best short bread cookies you'll ever eat. When I worked at the factory I had a kid who would drool over my lunch box until I'd give him a cookie. I gave him the recipe and a bag to take home to his girl. He confessed they never made it home. So when I went to pickup my last check, DW filled a gallon zip lock bag with them. And we showed up at lunch time. DW handed him the cookies and told him to be sure that his girl got some. He promptly declared that they'd never make it home. It was fun watching DW school that 18 year old. I'm betting his girl got some cookies.
Cute story:)

I love the story Bob!

I have copied the sugar cookie recipe to my drop box

Back
Top Bottom