Any Home Bakers Here?

View attachment 1745678

I found a meat grinder at the thrift store. $10. Pretty good deal!

When I was about 8, I learned with one that looked just like that one. The kids would take turns turning the crank. Fond memories, I can still recall the magnificent smells in that kitchen.

ETA: My mentor was a firm believer that Spaghetti sauce could not be made in less than a week. And absolutely firm about nothing out of a can. Everything had to be fresh picked from the garden,.

Last edited:
When I was about 8, I learned with one that looked just like that one. The kids would take turns turning the crank. Fond memories, I can still recall the magnificent smells in that kitchen.

ETA: My mentor was a firm believer that Spaghetti sauce could not be made in less than a week. And absolutely firm about nothing out of a can. Everything had to be fresh picked from the garden,.
Nice memory!

That's a nice memory.

15558009165308710910128160780493.jpg

I know I said I was out of deer meat, but I just found some in the depths of the dark abyss that is my garage freezer. I washed the meat grinder, then I tested the meat grinder with the deer meat, and it worked perfectly.

As soon as this meat is gone, I have to wait till October to get more.

Easter is tomorrow. There's a very high chance that I will be cooking for the family, as everyone else is now sick. First my brother had it, then me, and now the rest of my family.

Jared

That's a nice memory.

View attachment 1745782

I know I said I was out of deer meat, but I just found some in the depths of the dark abyss that is my garage freezer. I washed the meat grinder, then I tested the meat grinder with the deer meat, and it worked perfectly.

As soon as this meat is gone, I have to wait till October to get more.

Easter is tomorrow. There's a very high chance that I will be cooking for the family, as everyone else is now sick. First my brother had it, then me, and now the rest of my family.

Jared
I will be BBQing a tri tip tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom