Any Home Bakers Here?

My neighbor brought me a bunch of peppers from her garden yesterday. Apparently she's already processed and frozen more than she needs so we got all the leftovers. I diced all the sweet ones and for 2 full gallon zip lock bags full. I'm working on the hot ones now......I very much wish I had some gloves in the house at the moment!

My neighbor brought me a bunch of peppers from her garden yesterday. Apparently she's already processed and frozen more than she needs so we got all the leftovers. I diced all the sweet ones and for 2 full gallon zip lock bags full. I'm working on the hot ones now......I very much wish I had some gloves in the house at the moment!
Sorry...I am too far away or I would bring you a pair. I always
have blue gloves in the house. I always use them when I Bake
Bread...the dough does less clinging. Aria

What are you going to do with all the peppers? You're a brave woman...I won't cut up hot peppers without disposable gloves on.

Sorry...I am too far away or I would bring you a pair. I always
have blue gloves in the house. I always use them when I Bake
Bread...the dough does less clinging. Aria

I try to keep disposable gloves since the first MRSA patient I nursed in my house.

What are you going to do with all the peppers? You're a brave woman...I won't cut up hot peppers without disposable gloves on.

I keep gloves in the kitchen a box always handy do not use it in bread love it for peppers or sausage

Yep, a box in the kitchen! I like to keep them on hand when I make messy things like meatballs too.

We used to keep a box of gloves on hand at all times but DD would user them all up playing doctor lol. She's older now so I don't that would be an issue anymore. I didn't know that she was bringing me hot peppers too or I might have made an attempt to get some but I always do this dumb stuff.... Oh, there's not THAT many. I'll be fine..... Yeah right! I've washed my hands with Dawn multiple times, with bacon grease (DH suggested) and vinegar multiple times. They're still burning! I know it will fade eventually though.

We used the sweet peppers for all sorts of stuff but mostly to saute for eggs, throw in with sausages or make homemade salsa. The hot ones... Those are for when DH wants something with a little spice though I don't mind a little bit of them in a salsa to bump it up a little. I got an almost full gallon ziplock bag of hot ones scooped and frozen. There were a few more than I thought!

Back
Top Bottom