Any Home Bakers Here?

I think I found the answer to my cookie decorating this Christmas! Every year all my mom wants are some homemade goodies and she loves sugar cookies. Every year I struggle with decorating them (I'm really bad).

Just saw an entry on one of the mini contests and ta da! There's my answer to decorating...ugly Christmas sweaters!

Ugly I can do just fine. Now I'm almost looking forward to doing mom's cookies :D

P.S. There aren't a lot of entries on that contest, maybe some of you all would like to enter?
official-byc-mini-contest-decorate-a-cake-cupcake-or-cookie.1340691

I think I found the answer to my cookie decorating this Christmas! Every year all my mom wants are some homemade goodies and she loves sugar cookies. Every year I struggle with decorating them (I'm really bad).

Just saw an entry on one of the mini contests and ta da! There's my answer to decorating...ugly Christmas sweaters!

Ugly I can do just fine. Now I'm almost looking forward to doing mom's cookies :D

P.S. There aren't a lot of entries on that contest, maybe some of you all would like to enter?
I make a lot of cookies, and all are formed, sliced or rolled, but none of them are decorated. I'll be starting my baking next week. Making the brownies this week for my lunch club. So kudos to you for decorating cookies!

20191203_104122.jpg

Pickled eggs! In the refrigerator now.

Having duck tonight.

Make these sweaters! :thumbsup
F5C70BB2-EE37-46C7-A664-D1D06AF234AE.jpeg

I have a question for you all, and I hope you guys are not grossed out by this. What the heck do you use giblets for?

At Thanksgiving time I use giblets for gravy. I cook them up then cut them into small pieces (getting rid of any nasty bits) and toss them in the gravy...yum! With the neck, I kind of pull off whatever meat I can find on it.

At Thanksgiving time I use giblets for gravy. I cook them up then cut them into small pieces (getting rid of any nasty bits) and toss them in the gravy...yum! With the neck, I kind of pull off whatever meat I can find on it.
I add the neck to the bones form making stock

Back
Top Bottom