Any Home Bakers Here?

It is:(I like his girlfriend. I’m hoping next year he will be here on Christmas Eve or Christmas day. Girlfriends mom is a control freak and I’m hoping they will say something if they are together next year.

You need equal time, it's not all about the g-friends mom. Want me to tell her? I have experience with pushy MIL's. :pop

We have apple pie! :woot

Apple Pie 12-19.JPG

Glad that's done!

You need equal time, it's not all about the g-friends mom. Want me to tell her? I have experience with pushy MIL's. :pop
I can hold my own Debby, thank you:lol:Right now I’ll play nice in the sandbox but if she ticks me off I’ll speak my piece. I don’t want to cause hard feelings but there needs to be compromises.
We have apple pie! :woot

View attachment 1987209

Glad that's done!
Looks delicious!

Nice looking pie Debby. My husband would love it...he hates when
the make a fancy edging. He said too much DOUGH. Likes it the
way you made it.

Thanks Aria! The crust is good in moderation. But mainly it's there to hold the pie filling together. :)

I can hold my own Debby, thank you:lol:Right now I’ll play nice in the sandbox but if she ticks me off I’ll speak my piece. I don’t want to cause hard feelings but there needs to be compromises.

Looks delicious!

Compromises are important! Thanks for the thumbs up on the pie!

Is anyone still baking goodies for Christmas?

I have run out of time to delay any longer...I have to get an apple pie made today.
I finished candy yesterday.

English Toffee and Raspberry Truffles.JPG

And German's chocolate cake is in the oven. Almond cookies this afternoon and then I will start on asiago bread and cinnamon rolls

Back
Top Bottom