Any Home Bakers Here?

We are allowed to cook roadkill here now too!

I used to work with a programmer that loved to cook roadkill...anything and everything he could find. He'd show up on treat days with a full crock pot. And he'd go home with a full crock pot too.

A couple years after he left the company, I ran into him at a farmer's market selling...you got it, roadkill stew.

:sick and double :sick

I used to work with a programmer that loved to cook roadkill...anything and everything he could find. He'd show up on treat days with a full crock pot. And he'd go home with a full crock pot too.

A couple years after he left the company, I ran into him at a farmer's market selling...you got it, roadkill stew.

I love that story!

Deer Haven Lodge in the Bighorns used to serve Roadkill stew. It wasn't from actual roadkills and it was good.

Back
Top Bottom