Any Home Bakers Here?

I made cinnamon apple rings in the air fryer. It was a nice cross between cinnamon donuts and apple fritters. Healthier too!
D492E807-85D9-4A84-A4E5-E239D5D5C0FE.jpeg

I had a sandwich for lunch made with home made bread, home made peanut butter, and home made jam. My taste buds thought they had died and gone to heaven.
Have you tried homemade bread toasted and made into open faced tuna sandwiches?

Yum!

This thread does that to me so often!
I normally eat, but my husband started running a fever last night, still felt bad this morning so I sent my boss a text asking if she wanted me to come in or not, she said stay home but call HR, I had to wait until close to 8 to call them, they told me to come in anyway, so I didn't start getting ready to leave to go to work until I was already supposed to be here because I was told to stay home... so no time to eat.

I normally eat, but my husband started running a fever last night, still felt bad this morning so I sent my boss a text asking if she wanted me to come in or not, she said stay home but call HR, I had to wait until close to 8 to call them, they told me to come in anyway, so I didn't start getting ready to leave to go to work until I was already supposed to be here because I was told to stay home... so no time to eat.
I hope he feels better soon!

Back
Top Bottom