Any Home Bakers Here?

had the texture of rubbery boat anchor.
And how do you know what texture a rubbery boat anchor would be? I've never seen one.
;)

You have no idea how seldom I need to reboot my antiquated Windows system. Of course it is out of date and will not work with any of the new stuff so there is nothing that some coder overlooked to mess it up.
True and exceptionally safe because no one is going to bother to write a virus for it anymore. No "joy" in possibly affecting a couple of people.

True and exceptionally safe because no one is going to bother to write a virus for it anymore.
Because of the oddities of this particular system and how poorly Microsoft updated it right from the start, the signs of an attempted virus were usually ...

"X Program failed to install."

You almost always knew of the attempt because you knew that you did not try to install a program.

Happy birthday Ron! 🥳

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

RON

and may you have many more.

Thanks for the Birthday wishes!

For a baking mistake, I once made an ice cream cake with home made ice creame. The Ice cream did not set in between the layers in the freezer and oozed out all over the bottom shelf. We still laugh about the Jabba the Hut Cake!

Back
Top Bottom