Any Home Bakers Here?

It’s our 54th anniversary today….well, not really today but we won’t have a real one until 2024. Anyway, we were up in Billings Saturday and ate at the Texas Roadhouse. There are only 2 nice restaurants around here and they’re both closed on Mondays so we knew we couldn’t go out to celebrate today.

I just asked him what he’d like to do for dinner tonight. “Goulash and homemade bread.” Seriously?? Goulash?? Not counting today how long have we been married?!

I made some chocolate chip muffins because I was bored. 🙈
IMG_20220228_172429~2.jpg

Weird event happened today.

I was getting out of the dentist and I was talking to my father. While we were getting in the car, we saw 5 BIG birds circling the canyon by Twin Falls. I looked at the birds, and I identified one as a BALD EAGLE.

Then, we took pictures. I took the first one, my father took the second. Turns out they were 5 bald eagles circling in a group!

A94FF721-088B-4E6F-9114-FB92A15F17DF.jpeg

5726EADA-C34B-4155-AF35-EA7AD5223652.png

I am baffled. I thought bald eagles were territorial and traveled alone. Man, was I wrong.

Another picture I took.

CFA078CA-374B-4B8D-9828-0F69961B9865.jpeg

Probably won’t bake until my mouth is not numb.

Jared

It’s our 54th anniversary today….well, not really today but we won’t have a real one until 2024. Anyway, we were up in Billings Saturday and ate at the Texas Roadhouse. There are only 2 nice restaurants around here and they’re both closed on Mondays so we knew we couldn’t go out to celebrate today.

I just asked him what he’d like to do for dinner tonight. “Goulash and homemade bread.” Seriously?? Goulash?? Not counting today how long have we been married?!
Happy anniversary :)

Back
Top Bottom