Any Home Bakers Here?

FWIW, Convection ovens do not cook from the inside out - that is a microwave oven. Convection ovens cook faster because they use a fan to circulate the hot air around the food compared to a regular oven which just heats the air inside the oven. An Air Fryer is just a small, countertop convection oven.
I agree that a cheesecake probably wouldn't cook right in a convection oven. I am lazy and don't bake my cheesecake in a bain-marie (waterbath) anymore. It only took one time for the water to leak into the pan and ruin the cheesecake and I said never again.
The convection is just an option that I can use - I have Bake and Convection Bake. Also have High Broil, Low Broil, proof, warm, Convection Roast and Speed Roast. I will have to read the manual to figure out what the last 2 are for or how to use that setting.

I think most gas appliances come with the conversion "kit" for propane. It is just a nozzle. The hard part with the dryer when we got it was how much had to be taken apart to access the replacement area!

There is a kit with the gas stoves for the conversion to propane.

Make sure you keep the ones for natural gas in a safe in case you ever get it.

Bakers good evening one and all!

Monday and Tuesday were bummers for me.

I had an appointment in Jax for my pain and while returning I rear-ended a car.

Was on the phone with the insurance company giving them the happenings of the wreck.

Hubby has an appointment with his orthopedic surgeon but I don't know if we will be able to keep it related to the weather.

77 partly sunny 79% humidity feels like 78 storm surge warning tropical storm watch wind 45 to 60 mph with gusts up to 75 mph.

NICOLE is a tropical storm that is supposed to make land as a Cat 2.

Have a great day!

Make sure when you buy one they are aware the fitting has to rated for propane.
Thanks. Still not sure what will be done. A wire in the back burned through and a new element has been ordered. Looking for warranty paperwork. Oven would not heat past 195 today. No worries about Thanksgiving though, we always go out to eat. Google Rockbridge Trout Farm in Missouri. Drool!

It's getting really cold here with heavy rain and winds.

Today I have made a rice and lentils mix with plenty of warm spices . Then adding spinach peas and carrots. Today a little chicken was added for our meal today but I will save this and rewarm it tomorrow with eggs. Also lovely with an oil and vinegar salad

I love this kind of basemeal that you can change through the coming day's
Marie I like those kinds of foods too! It’s good to see you here!

Back
Top Bottom