Any Home Bakers Here?

I’ve just started seriously getting into gluten-free baking. It’s tricky trying to figure out the right balance of flours for different things but I have successfully made sandwich bread my wife has labeled “good for gluten-free” and cake/cookies she has awarded the coveted, unmodified “really good”. :)
That’s wonderful! Good gf recipes are more than welcome here if you care to share them. :ya

I’ve just started seriously getting into gluten-free baking. It’s tricky trying to figure out the right balance of flours for different things but I have successfully made sandwich bread my wife has labeled “good for gluten-free” and cake/cookies she has awarded the coveted, unmodified “really good”. :)
Welcome!

Good afternoon Home Bakers.
First ever cobbler came out great.
Used black berry and raspberry both.
20230411_141809.jpg

Yesterday, I baked 4- 9x13 cakes (2 chocolate and 2 vanilla) and made the frosting (half vanilla and half chocolate). Today, I leveled them, frosted and decorated them. Tomorrow, I will deliver them to the customer for them to celebrate 250,000 hours without a lost time injury. I don't have room to take pictures of all of them (I ended up with 2 additional smaller cakes using larger offcuts of the main cakes), so I hope to get a picture of each one when I deliver them.

Back
Top Bottom