Any Home Bakers Here?

One of our cats is missing, we noticed a german shepherd we've never seen before wandering around today. I'm trying not to fear the worst, but its not a good sign.
Our second cat showed up with a bite on her leg this evening, she's okay, and I've cleaned up her wound.
I also made a batch of caramel, because when I'm stressed I cook 😕
View attachment 3659750
RELAX....and cook. Like me I do that too...worry before the bad news arrives and
sometimes it is good news. PRAYING YOU RECEIVE GOOD NEWS.

One of our cats is missing, we noticed a german shepherd we've never seen before wandering around today. I'm trying not to fear the worst, but its not a good sign.
Our second cat showed up with a bite on her leg this evening, she's okay, and I've cleaned up her wound.
View attachment 3659750
I hope you find your cat!

Oooo! Hubby has leftover pitas! Maybe I can make a pizza for him on those? Great idea! Well, if he likes the idea, anyway! :gig

@jnicholes, will you get to see the eclipse? It's totally overcast here, and we're in the 40% band, so we won't see anything cool.
Sally, it was fairly cloudy here, but every once in awhile the sun would peek out and we were able to see the partial eclipse. What we saw looked like a cookie with a big bite taken out of it.

Well, hubby came home and the bread didn't get the chance to cool yet for icing. We've started in on it, lol! :lol: The milled whole wheat worked well.

edit: went ahead and iced the remainder of the loaf, haha.

1697326063405.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 3659750
Hope your cat is just scared and comes home safe and sound! ❤️🙏❤️

Well, hubby came home and the bread didn't get the chance to cool yet for icing. We've started in on it, lol! :lol: The milled whole wheat worked well.

edit: went ahead and iced the remainder of the loaf, haha.

View attachment 3659838
Oh, made me :drool ! That looks delish!

Back
Top Bottom