Any Home Bakers Here?

@Insnesnakos, I noticed that you responded negatively to the picture of the quail that I took while hunting last Monday. Did I happen to offend you in someway?

If I did, I am very sorry and I won’t post hunting pictures again if they bother you.

Regards,

Jared

Jared not all people will react the best about your hunting pictures.

If you hunt you will have comments about the slain subject, just ignor them.

Some of us understand what happens when you hunt.

Don't let one person keep you from posting your hunting pictures.

If someone doesn't like it they should go right on by and not read it or comment to it.

KEEP POSTING YOUR HUNTING PICTURES

Jared not all people will react the best about your hunting pictures.

If you hunt you will have comments about the slain subject, just ignor them.

Some of us understand what happens when you hunt.

Don't let one person keep you from posting your hunting pictures.

If someone doesn't like it they should go right on by and not read it or comment to it.

KEEP POSTING YOUR HUNTING PICTURES

Thank you. I appreciate it. I don’t know if you saw my other post shortly after that. The one about hunting ethics.

Thank you, Jared. To me, that is a hunter's second responsibility. The first is to not shoot anything you don't mean to kill. Like another hunter, someone's dog, etc.

But any animal you take deserves a clean shot. So, thank you again.

I agree, a hunters first responsibility is safety. That’s why hunters always say “be sure of your target and what’s beyond it.”

I had a friend who was going to take a coyote, but he passed on the opportunity saying “I can’t tell what’s behind the coyote. It could be a house, a person, etc. No matter what, I’m not gonna take it for safety.”

Anyway, I’m getting ready to head out for waterfowl. I’ll post later.

Chocolate expresso sourdough. I finally perfected my recipe and it's not a complete pain to work with lol smells like heaven! 😍
With all the pics you post of wonderful looking breads, what types of flour are you using? Is it mostly all-purpose or bread? Or do you mill your own flour?

Back
Top Bottom