Any Home Bakers Here?

Back in November, plans were made to have a Super Bowl party. It was called off yesterday because almost everyone shared “it” 😷😷 with each other. :rolleyes: I already had the meat and some frozen sauce defrosting for the meatball subs I was bringing.
Backing up to October, I made some meatballs for my housemate and myself, but she wasn’t feeling well. The meatballs were frozen for a later date when she was feeling better, but we couldn’t find them. Well… :lau We could not identify the two bags of meatballs because the sauce was so perfectly red. Even in ziplock bags, the meat was just not noticeable. View attachment 3745489

I now have about three pounds of meatballs. One is bbq, two tomato sauce. I think I will be more careful to label the bags when I freeze them this time. :lol:
You will be able to eat meatballs for quite some time!

I have candy cane and bubblegum flavored hot sauces. Bubblegum is not good for anything, but the other is good in hot chocolate and brownies. I am really thinking I should make chocolate cupcakes, with candy cane buttercream frosting. Bubblegum… I suppose it would be alright for cupcake frosting. If I get motivated to start baking, I will try the bubblegum on a cupcake or two.

Busy day! Pink sourdough for teacher gifts and sourdough English muffins!
20240212_202618.jpg
IMG_20240212_200002.jpg
20240212_192334.jpg
20240212_194224.jpg

Back
Top Bottom