Any Home Bakers Here?

There are still baked goods in the freezers, but I had to use up bananas. I finally decided on mini loaves of banana bread. Not having to wash a pan is a bonus. :thumbsup
IMG_7708.jpeg
IMG_7710.jpeg
These are 3.5X7” pans. I reduced the time to thirty minutes.
Depending on your recipe, you will get different numbers, and need to adjust your time (obviously).

There are still baked goods in the freezers, but I had to use up bananas. I finally decided on mini loaves of banana bread. Not having to wash a pan is a bonus. :thumbsup
View attachment 3794599
View attachment 3794598
These are 3.5X7” pans. I reduced the time to thirty minutes.
Depending on your recipe, you will get different numbers, and need to adjust your time (obviously).
You know that you can bake them in muffin papers in a muffin tin too.

I don't neatly fill them.
Use an ice cream scoop. 😉 Num num, nanner bread! :drool Didja know Truvia makes stevia sugar that works 1:1 straight across like regular sugar for baking? Brown sugar too! Happy diabetic here. I can also get it in packets for my hot drink, I add it to my Hint slightly flavored water and I travel with it and put it in my restaurant decaf! It does not promote tooth decay and I have lost 10# in less than a month since I started using it. Hallelujah! :celebrate

Use an ice cream scoop. 😉 Num num, nanner bread! :drool Didja know Truvia makes stevia sugar that works 1:1 straight across like regular sugar for baking? Brown sugar too! Happy diabetic here. I can also get it in packets for my hot drink, I add it to my Hint slightly flavored water and I travel with it and put it in my restaurant decaf! It does not promote tooth decay and I have lost 10# in less than a month since I started using it. Hallelujah! :celebrate
I tried Truvia and it didn't taste sweet to me. I use Sucralose. If Truvia's "brown sugar" is like Sucralose's "brown sugar" it is half sugar.

@cavemanrich You are the person that likes to experiment, so I am leaving it to you to make pancake pizzas.
Once you flip your pancake, add the sauce, toppings, then cheese. Cover for a few minutes to melt the cheese.
Depending on your toppings, and tastes, you might want to pre-cook/sauté your vegetables.

Apparently these were popular around 2021/2022. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom