Any Home Bakers Here?

I do asparagus in a skillet by first chopping up a half pound of bacon and starting it cooking. I go out to the garden and pick the asparagus, bring it in, rinse cut into pieces and add to the bacon. Let it cook for about one minute.

Crack eggs on top and use turner to break them and spread them around, covering the asparagus and bacon. Salt and pepper to taste. Flip over.

When the eggs are about done, grate medium cheddar cheese over them. I like fried cheese so I flip them over again. If you don't like fried cheese, serve as soon as the cheese is melted.
That sounds like a tasty way to cook Asparagus!

There are some options for muffin scoops on Amazon.

Good job on the weight loss!
Yes there are! I mostly use a small one. It also makes lovely balls of pumpkin puree, which I freeze, then add to my dogs' dinners. They are good for them and the dogs love them.

And thank you very much! Just 30 lbs to go!

Yes there are! I mostly use a small one. It also makes lovely balls of pumpkin puree, which I freeze, then add to my dogs' dinners. They are good for them and the dogs love them.

And thank you very much! Just 30 lbs to go!
I have two sizes of scoops that I use for cookies.

IMG_2762.jpeg

I couldn’t make it to the path of totality. This is the best picture I could get. You can make out sunspot AR3628.

Back
Top Bottom