Best and worst Christmas presents?

Pics
I got a new Bunn coffee maker and I do drink lot's of coffee. My old one gave out after 7 year's. I also got a couple of restaurant gift card's, and those will be used. Everybody has to eat and it's nice to be able to eat out every now and then.
Definitely. I love eating out. If I am on my own I just get take out, though.

I got a new Bunn coffee maker and I do drink lot's of coffee. My old one gave out after 7 year's. I also got a couple of restaurant gift card's, and those will be used. Everybody has to eat and it's nice to be able to eat out every now and then.
I forgot to mention that one of my neighbors gave me some Christmas sock's that have a design with cactus on them. If I can only wear them on Christmas day, they should last me for the rest of my life. :gig

DH has given me some clothes/jewelry that just "aren't me," but he's also given me some wonderful gifts over the years.

One year, he gave me a body pillow. I LOVE THAT THING! (I sleep with it every night, haha!)

One of our best Christmas presents was watching our first dog's first Christmas. She figured out which presents were hers, picked them up carefully, went to her bed and unwrapped them. And ate them. Except the squeaky ball. It was hilarious when she picked it up and it squeaked! The look on her face!

I forgot to mention that one of my neighbors gave me some Christmas sock's that have a design with cactus on them. If I can only wear them on Christmas day, they should last me for the rest of my life. :gig
Why not wear them all winter?

My presents:
2 theaters tickets for one of my favorite artists.
Eyeshadow box with 8 greyish and soft tone colors.
Beautiful potholders.
3 tiny chickens made with a 3D printer by my son (to paint) .

I got some money and a nice shirt in my favorite color, which is green. I also got a Keurig coffee maker, except I don't drink coffee. How about you all? Anything great, anything really bad?
I've been thinking, and I think that whoever gave you that Keurig gave you a hint that they want some coffee when they come over to visit you.

Why not wear them all winter?

My presents:
2 theaters tickets for one of my favorite artists.
Eyeshadow box with 8 greyish and soft tone colors.
Beautiful potholders.
3 tiny chickens made with a 3D printer by my son (to paint) .

I don't need to do that. I have lot's of other sock's.

It sound's that all of your gift's were likable ones to you.

Back
Top Bottom