duck food

TarynLord

Chirping
Mar 15, 2024
any suggestions on what I should feed my ducks? I don't really wanna do the purina. looking for more natural options and things we can add for health benefits to daily feed!

any suggestions on what I should feed my ducks? I don't really wanna do the purina. looking for more natural options and things we can add for health benefits to daily feed!
Check out Nature Crest it doesn't come in duck feed but it is NON GMO and I have been using it for many years and have had good results. I add Nutritional yeast.

I have been using Manna Pro Duckling and Gosling food from Amazon. It is a touch pricey at $25 a 20 lb bag. I am in a rural area in Wisconsin so it is slim pickins for me. Loved it until Amazon jacked the price on me to $53 a 20 lb bag. I went and got a bag of Purina from TS and it is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Very powder like and is messy!!!! I don't like it at all. I went back on Amazon this morning and they dropped the price back to $25. Bought 3 right away.

I also add yeast to it all even though Manna Pro claims it doesn't need it.

:idunno
Renee

I work in Ag, on the cow side of things, so I am not sure how to ask. I assume ask for "duck feed"? Do they ask for ratio of corn and such?
my feed mill carries prince foods so i buy it like that. i prefer all flock because i have turkeys and chickens and ducks. just go in ask if they can mix an equivalent ive never been to a feed mill that will not help you with a plan.

Back
Top Bottom