Hello from Northern Colorado!

Mama Mills

In the Brooder
May 4, 2024
Greetings! My family of four (myself, DH, DD 7yo, DS 4yo) and our two mixed breeds dogs just welcomed 2 Silver Appleyard ducks this week. We live a little northwest of Fort Collins, Colorado. Our ducks are both females and their names are Strawberry and Waffles. We welcomed them home on Thursday and I believe they hatched Monday or Tuesday. We're so excited for the warmer weather and have been working on constructing our new duck run and duck house. I have a few questions and plan to post in the ducks section next. All the best!

Attachments

• ducks.jpg
    ducks.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 13
Greetings! My family of four (myself, DH, DD 7yo, DS 4yo) and our two mixed breeds dogs just welcomed 2 Silver Appleyard ducks this week. We live a little northwest of Fort Collins, Colorado. Our ducks are both females and their names are Strawberry and Waffles. We welcomed them home on Thursday and I believe they hatched Monday or Tuesday. We're so excited for the warmer weather and have been working on constructing our new duck run and duck house. I have a few questions and plan to post in the ducks section next. All the best!
Welcome. Thank you for the pictures. So cute.

Back
Top Bottom