Intro - Moving from MO to MI

PigeonLady1994

In the Brooder
Oct 29, 2023
Hello everyone! I'm new here and I came across this site while looking at reliable places to get pigeons for pets. I'm an almost 30 year old woman with a toddler.

I live in Mid-Missouri right now but in December (a month from now) will be moving to Michigan.

I've homesteaded on a small scale in the past which included chickens, rabbits, goats, cows, mini horses, quail, geese, ducks, and guineas. I do not consider myself an expert on any of those animals but I do have a solid frame of reference for all of them in discussions.

I no longer live there sadly, but am planning to get a pair of pigeons as pets and this seems to be where the cool poultry peeps are flocking to :cool:

Most of my pigeon information is coming from the Palomacy website so far, by the way. If it isn't on the website then I probably don't know it yet.

I'm here to network and socialize, I know two souls in all of Michigan so if anyone is semi-close to Manistee don't hesitate to say hi!

Hello everyone! I'm new here and I came across this site while looking at reliable places to get pigeons for pets. I'm an almost 30 year old woman with a toddler.

I live in Mid-Missouri right now but in December (a month from now) will be moving to Michigan.

I've homesteaded on a small scale in the past which included chickens, rabbits, goats, cows, mini horses, quail, geese, ducks, and guineas. I do not consider myself an expert on any of those animals but I do have a solid frame of reference for all of them in discussions.

I no longer live there sadly, but am planning to get a pair of pigeons as pets and this seems to be where the cool poultry peeps are flocking to :cool:

Most of my pigeon information is coming from the Palomacy website so far, by the way. If it isn't on the website then I probably don't know it yet.

I'm here to network and socialize, I know two souls in all of Michigan so if anyone is semi-close to Manistee don't hesitate to say hi!
Welcome to BYC! Great intro!
I've heard pigeons are fun, good luck on your plans with those.
Have fun!

You're leaving MO? But we haven't even met you yet! :hit Lol, I'm down here near the Bootheel, we have a grandson that goes to school near you, in Centralia. There is a forum here for pigeon peeps, I'm sure you'll meet some great folks there. Best wishes in your move and hope you'll make this your virtual home, wherever you park your vehicle! :frow

Back
Top Bottom