Keeping a broad-breasted bronze turkey as a pet

I have a mixed B vitamin, vit E and selenium powder that I am putting in the water because of the ducks and silkies that were also part of this order. I will look more into the feeding of this gal though and see what else to give. I have Nutrena Flock raiser which has 18% protein. I think the chick starter is 20% protein? That's probably too high...Perhaps I should separate out the ducks and C'est la vie because one of the ducklings is a Pekin and he's going to need some ration balancing as well to avoid leg problems. Thanks for the advice!

I have a mixed B vitamin, vit E and selenium powder that I am putting in the water because of the ducks and silkies that were also part of this order. I will look more into the feeding of this gal though and see what else to give. I have Nutrena Flock raiser which has 18% protein. I think the chick starter is 20% protein? That's probably too high...Perhaps I should separate out the ducks and C'est la vie because one of the ducklings is a Pekin and he's going to need some ration balancing as well to avoid leg problems. Thanks for the advice!
I feed my turkey poults a 28% protein turkey or game bird starter. It has the higher amounts of lysine, methionine, niacin and protein that a turkey poult needs for proper development.

Back
Top Bottom