Lolol them darn chickens. What now

kbky1973

In the Brooder
Apr 8, 2016
I have seen every thing now!! My dear chickens, get every bite of food they need. Best feeds, cracked corn, green leaves, cabbages, worms, free run. I've been noticing , my outside dog had started eating more and more dry dog food. He has a big bowl constantly filled up. Small kibbles, very good and high priced feed. Well just happened to walk around the wall. Yes . The chickens were eating away from his bowl with him watching lolol. He looks at me like make them stop. Lol Guess chickens might start barking , instead of
Clucking
Will this hurt the chickens? I've got to put this some where else so pup can eat in piece. Lol

Shouldn't hurt em. Chickens are omnivores, and as long as their basic needs are met a little extra treat shouldn't hurt

My birds used to eat a lot of dog food
roll.png

We free-fed the dog in a large tote, just dumped in half a bag of food at a time. One memorable hen decided the feeder was the perfect place to go broody
lol.png
. Poor dog didn't know what to do, every time he tried to go eat she'd fluff up and peck at him. I had to move her and it broke her being broody......but the dog didn't starve, so I guess it was okay.

Back
Top Bottom