Missouri auctions and swaps

looking forward to going to the Turkey Creek swap this summer !!!
thumbsup.gif

Why wait til summer? Turkey Creek Swap in Joplin Mo at Turkey Creek Feeds on East 20th goes on all year long. It is the FIRST Sat of every Month as long as the roads are driveable. There was a nice swap last Sat there. I admit the one in Jan and Feb were a bit chilly but still there were people there.

Why wait til summer? Turkey Creek Swap in Joplin Mo at Turkey Creek Feeds on East 20th goes on all year long. It is the FIRST Sat of every Month as long as the roads are driveable. There was a nice swap last Sat there. I admit the one in Jan and Feb were a bit chilly but still there were people there.
I am moving to MO in May from North Carolina so I must wait, sad to wait but I must

Hello been awhile since ive been on this fourm had to update and get a new user name. What is the list for 2013? I go to the Turkey creek feed store one all the time. Tommorrow there is one at SOUTHSIDE FEED, 1451 Industrial Drive, Neosho. I will be there selling Chaffahaye Allfalfa

Does anybody know what is at the swap meet at the Boonville, MO fairgrounds? I heard that it was today and tomorrow.. Would it be worth the trip? Any info on what animals they have today and tomorrow is appreciated!!!

Marshfield, Mo Swap meet is the 2nd Saturday of every month Gates open at 6 am and close at 1 pm
Located at Marshfield Saddle Club just 1/8 mile off HWY A on Commerce road Marshfield, MO

Route 66 Swap meet is every Saturday open 6:30-3:00 pm
Located on I-44, HWY 125, and Old Route 66 in Strafford, MO

Fair Grove Swap Meet Open Every Saturday 7:00 am - 1:00 PM
Located just 12 Mile north of Springfield, Mo On HWY 125

Roberts Brothers Auction Every Saturday at Noon Except for July ( no auctions are held in July there)
Located: 1616 E Buffalo St., Bolivar, MO

Any swaps coming up soon? Im in need of some marans hens.... Im a little new to breeding and am really getting into it. Chickens are just so addicting! I recently got into chickens back in march. And have been obsessed since haha...but ive never been to a swap and want to go to one so bad! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom