New B

Saltiena

Songster
12 Years
Mar 30, 2007
Peach Bottom
Im new so new in fact that i dont even have my chicks yet. i ordered 25 chicks from the murray McMurray hatchery. I recentlymoved ino a like 200 year old farm house and came accross a coop in the bak yard. i have the coop pretty much set up, i am waiting until june 4th to recieve the chicks but would like to get as much info as i can about them if anyone has any tips plz do tell ill take any thing:idunno:bun

Welcome Saltiena,
You are in the right place. I have learned so much since I found this site.

I would start by hiting the home page and going to the learning center. Read everything there. It covers basic care, coops, diseases, and preditors pretty well. Then ask any questions you didn't get from there.

Oh, and post pics of your coop setup inCoop Design and Construction and ask for opinions/advice.

What kind of chickies are you getting?

BTW I am sooooo jelouse. I want to move to the country and buy an old farm house.
hit.gif
: P

there are quiet a few things youll need for the chicks when they get there.youll need a brooder.an a heat lamp to keep chicks warm.water an feeder along with chick starter feed.you have a good start since you already have to coop on the

Back
Top Bottom