New chicken Papa

Buddb

In the Brooder
Mar 23, 2024
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Yes, 8 days ago.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? Two & two more in a week

(3) What breeds do you have? A buff orpington and a barnevelder. Two Easter Eggers coming soon.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Something to love and take care of.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I used to like a lot of media, but now I'm interested in being outside more. I also like to feed wild animals, not ones that eat chickens though.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Koi and catfish in the pond, and other wild "pets". My family and work aren't relevant to these topics.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D Google. A few weeks. I want to help answer any questions I can as I do a ton of research.

Nice to meet everyone, and best wishes to all!

Edit: Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Last edited:
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Yes, 8 days ago.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? Two & two more in a week

(3) What breeds do you have? A buff orpington and a barnevelder. Two Easter Eggers coming soon.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Something to love and take care of.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I used to like a lot of media, but now I'm interested in being outside more. I also like to feed wild animals, not ones that eat chickens though.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Koi and catfish in the pond, and other wild "pets". My family and work aren't relevant to these topics.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D Google. A few weeks. I want to help answer any questions I can as I do a ton of research.

Nice to meet everyone, and best wishes to all!
Welcome to BYC. You will find many here that will help you on your new journey. Just ask questions as needed.

Back
Top Bottom