Organic Feed ?

I live in on Catalina Island off of Southern California and just ordered a 50lb bag of Kruses's Organic Grower from Lomita Feed in Lomita. If you live closer to Kruse (south of LA) they have their own feed store and it is $5 cheaper per bag. But living on an Island, Lomita Feed is the only feed store in the area that will deliver to our barge for shipment to the Island.

www.krusefeed.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
I buy Modesto Milling feed. You can email them and ask about a distributor in your area. Google their name and you can contact them from their site.
Two things I have noticed with Organic feed is beautiful shiny feathers and the sweetest smelling poo! Actually the sweet thing is that there is NO poo smell!!
clap.gif

Modesto Milling here also....I live about 30 minutes from the mill and pick it up at the mill....the guys there are super nice. I walk in...they call the guys up in the mill...they mill it and take it out to my car, only takes about 15 minutes....they add DE and oil of oregano to their feed and it smells so sweet....and yes...my coop and run has no smell.

Tooting our local horn!

Back
Top Bottom