pics of my 59 baby chicks!

tazzy

Songster
11 Years
Apr 2, 2008
Kentucky
So...somehow, I went from having a flock of nine to suddenly having 59 chicks and 4 ducklings! How in the world did that happen???

Anyway, here are pics of my chicks, ranging in age from 3 days to 12 days. I have 5 easter eggers, 22 buff orpingtons, 19 light brahmas, 5 black jersey giants, 3 possible white plymouth rocks, 5 TSC mystery chicks, 2 white pekin ducks and 2 mallards.

Here are a few pics:

pileofbabiesapril2.jpg

A shot of a bunch of the little guys together at once.

morebabiesapril2.jpg

And more...are the tiny little black ones adorable? Hard to believe that they're Black Jersey Giants and will be huge one of these days!

And my ducklings as seen yesterday. We've had them 14 days already, so they're about 16 days old:

babyducks.jpg

They are so cute!! I swear chickens multiply like bunnies
bun.gif
. lol We started out with 14, and since the end of February we've added 32. I'm still trying to figure out how that happened. lol

Sonja

HAHA! Welcome to the "I am addicted to baby chicks and yes, I have a problem" club! They are too cute! I went from 2 to 8 to 16 to...140! Yes, this was in a 6 month time frame and i just got an incubator with eggs on the way! It is very addicting but you could be out buying shoes instead!!!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom