Pigeon Talk

Wonder if a pair of pigeons could live in my call duck palace :lol:
There was a thread, can't remember which, that they had a pigeon living with the chickens! It had a nest amongst the hens and followed the rooster around! So I don't see why you couldn't have a duck/pigeon Palace! Also there was someone whose pigeon hatched a banty egg! :eek:

There was a thread, can't remember which, that they had a pigeon living with the chickens! It had a nest amongst the hens and followed the rooster around! So I don't see why you couldn't have a duck/pigeon Palace! Also there was someone whose pigeon hatched a banty egg! :eek:
I saw that one too.. completely forgot about it... :oops:
That pigeon seemed right at home with its chicken flock..:love

Well since the roller pigeons don't fly. . I wonder though if they would get knocked in the water and drown. them call ducks are pretty awnery lol. . I can see them pushing one in!

Back
Top Bottom