66.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG-20230105-WA0017.jpeg
    IMG-20230105-WA0017.jpeg
    447.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-20230211-WA0024.jpg
    IMG-20230211-WA0024.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 9
I'm back.

Pretty much the whole flock got sick last week, starting with raven. Her eyes swelled up a lot and she wasn't doing very well. The vet gave us some antibiotics for her but said she probably wouldn't make it. Then the rest of the flock started to get swelled up eyes and/or a weird cough. I was panicking so much you wouldn't believe. We gave all the ones with symptoms the antibiotics and hoped they would pull through
Long story short, Raven and the rest are doing well and have finished their week of medication
I'm so glad, I don't know what I would do if I lost these guys, they're my only source of therapy at this moment for me

I'm back.

Pretty much the whole flock got sick last week, starting with raven. Her eyes swelled up a lot and she wasn't doing very well. The vet gave us some antibiotics for her but said she probably wouldn't make it. Then the rest of the flock started to get swelled up eyes and/or a weird cough. I was panicking so much you wouldn't believe. We gave all the ones with symptoms the antibiotics and hoped they would pull through
Long story short, Raven and the rest are doing well and have finished their week of medication
I'm so glad, I don't know what I would do if I lost these guys, they're my only source of therapy at this moment for me
Im so glad they all pulled through!! Good job mama! Im sure that was stressful...

What breed is Garmadon, and will Chuck have a muscovy friend? So cute!!!! I've considered muscovys as well.
Garmadon is a mixed breed but I'm thinking part cochin. The father rooster is an australorp of I remember correctly.

I think I might buy another muscovy in the future, but for now Chuck seems fine being friends with Garm and Fries

Back
Top Bottom