Poultry shows TX

Crax

Chirping
Oct 4, 2020
Texas
Hey I get covid is going on but I’m quite curious.. are there any poultry shows coming up that are around the dallas Fort Worth area? Or even Houston and around there area?
I’ve already tried to find nearby shows and no luck.. most say they’re cancelled so I decided to go here and ask.. as long as they show chickens I don’t care how small or big the show is.. I just wanna see about maybe getting into showing it’s piqued my interest!

Hey I get covid is going on but I’m quite curious.. are there any poultry shows coming up that are around the dallas Fort Worth area? Or even Houston and around there area?
I’ve already tried to find nearby shows and no luck.. most say they’re cancelled so I decided to go here and ask.. as long as they show chickens I don’t care how small or big the show is.. I just wanna see about maybe getting into showing it’s piqued my interest!
Also reason I’m asking is because a friend of mine shows cattle alot even when covid is going around so I figured maybe there’s gotta be some poultry shows floating around somewhere

Back
Top Bottom