Pullets need Mamma

lovesfarms

Crowing
7 Years
Sep 6, 2016
Dauphin county, pa
At 6 months old they still squeeze under each other! I know it's not because the top lady picks their faces because she's one that wants to sit under the others! This picture is during the day, but they all do it in the evening. When I check on them later when it's pitch dark, they are no longer crowding. If you have pictures of your chickens crawling under each other, I would love if you would share! I actually found out adorable, that they want to feel.. Is it protected, or loved? Either way, I'd love to see other people's chickens do this!

Attachments

• IMG_20201117_105320.jpg
    IMG_20201117_105320.jpg
    612.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
At 6 months old they still squeeze under each other! I know it's not because the top lady picks their faces because she's one that wants to sit under the others! This picture is during the day, but they all do it in the evening. When I check on them later when it's pitch dark, they are no longer crowding. If you have pictures of your chickens crawling under each other, I would love if you would share! I actually found out adorable, that they want to feel.. Is it protected, or loved? Either way, I'd love to see other people's chickens do this!
I have some cute photos! I just have to find them...
I dont think it is anything unusual, But it is funny!

SOO CUUTE!

Back
Top Bottom