Question of the Day - Thursday, April 25th, 2024

It exists it Schmancy resorts but *I* am not Schmancy resort material. šŸ¤£
Neither am I.
If I were to be able to go to college and not have to worry about a loan that I would never be able to pay off I would 1000% go with going to college for veterinary medicine. But instead Iā€™m looking at trade school for going into the mechanic industry another thing I love working on cars.
Thatā€™s smart of you.

If I were to be able to go to college and not have to worry about a loan that I would never be able to pay off I would 1000% go with going to college for veterinary medicine.
Those loans are crippling at this point.
Some friends of mine don't even know what they want to do but their parents pressured them to go to college anyways and get into debt. I can't imagine getting 90k into the hole and not knowing what I want to do with my life.
But instead Iā€™m looking at trade school for going into the mechanic industry another thing I love working on cars.
I'm also planning on going to a trade school, I may even learn multiple trades. And maybe somewhere down the line I'll go to college, but not before I'm financially stable and able to afford it.

I'm also planning on going to a trade school, I may even learn multiple trades. And maybe somewhere down the line I'll go to college, but not before I'm financially stable and able to afford it.
exactly this I want to go to college but Iā€™m not going to untill Iā€™m financially stable and know I can do it without taking out a loan.

Trade schools are great! I know there's a stigma about them within certain circles as "settling for less than college", but honestly, you can make a great living in the trades and without them we're toast. I'm a big supporter. Not every person wants or needs to go to college and get a degree. it's as simple as that.

Trade schools are great! I know there's a stigma about them within certain circles as "settling for less than college", but honestly, you can make a great living in the trades and without them we're toast. I'm a big supporter. Not every person wants or needs to go to college and get a degree. it's as simple as that.
šŸ’ÆThis. Trades are here to stay. And very much a needed skill. That art degree or history major? All well and good but won't get you far. Construction, plumbing, hvac, mechanic? Needed every day

I guess I don't understand what makes a college a "liberal arts" college.
Guess what. There are even Christian liberal arts colleges! :lol:
Those loans are crippling at this point.
Some friends of mine don't even know what they want to do but their parents pressured them to go to college anyways and get into debt. I can't imagine getting 90k into the hole and not knowing what I want to do with my life.
That's why I went to a community college. You can live at home and tuition is sooooo much cheaper than a four-year college.

Guess what. There are even Christian liberal arts colleges! :lol:

That's why I went to a community college. You can live at home and tuition is sooooo much cheaper than a four-year college.
I think community college is soooo underrated. There's one in California that is absolutely terrific, and if I lived there I'd absolutely go.

I think community college is soooo underrated. There's one in California that is absolutely terrific, and if I lived there I'd absolutely go.
Oh, for sure, I agree 100%. Admittedly there aren't as many teachers, so you're stuck with the one awful physics teacher or something like that. My college also has one year certificates for trades, like welding and automotive technician stuff.

Back
Top Bottom