The Old Folks Home

That’s good to hear! So now do you need to follow up with your own doctor? Did they give you any suggestions as to why you got so sick? Anyhow it’s good that you’re posting in the old folks thread because there are centuries worth of experience dealing with medical concerns here. :gig
True fact! 😄 we know a lot about this..that..and ..another thing.

IMG_2573.jpeg
IMG_2574.jpeg
IMG_2575.jpeg

So much to be thankful for& right now I'm thankful we have so many good Drs! After moving, this month is time to make up the Appointments we were pushing off. Dh was at the plastic surgeon where he was referred to instead of being referred to a dermatologist. Thankful he removed the skin cancer rather then having to wait for another appointment. I scheduled a colonoscopy for myself the same day but after a drop in blood sugar with the first prep, I was unable to finish and had to reschedule. Dh heart monitor results were lost in the mail so have to redo. Still, we have good Drs and hopefully sometime we will get caught up with the appointments!

So much to be thankful for& right now I'm thankful we have so many good Drs! After moving, this month is time to make up the Appointments we were pushing off. Dh was at the plastic surgeon where he was referred to instead of being referred to a dermatologist. Thankful he removed the skin cancer rather then having to wait for another appointment. I scheduled a colonoscopy for myself the same day but after a drop in blood sugar with the first prep, I was unable to finish and had to reschedule. Dh heart monitor results were lost in the mail so have to redo. Still, we have good Drs and hopefully sometime we will get caught up with the appointments!
Takes time to get resettled I guess. Hope it all comes together soon.

Back
Top Bottom