Yes he has...I'm always shocked all over when I look at the pics when I first got him. Now he's plump and pink!! 😁
View attachment 2020466
This is him in timeout for bad behavior 😂🤣
Please ignore the crazy bird lady sitting with him...it was early!!
He doesn't even look like the same bird. His eyes look much better and the color of his break is great. The crazy bird lady's eyes look like they needed some coffee. :D :caf

I noticed Sam is trying his best to be nice still but he has to really show restraint. It will go soon. I have been so mad at my Muscovy drake and Sam my gander I have tossed them over the fence and let them freak out for a while on the outside looking in at everyone. That usually strainghtens them out for a while

I noticed Sam is trying his best to be nice still but he has to really show restraint. It will go soon. I have been so mad at my Muscovy drake and Sam my gander I have tossed them over the fence and let them freak out for a while on the outside looking in at everyone. That usually strainghtens them out for a while
When I was out of the house my father saw Lucky attacking Bella, that's when she got the limp. He pushed him back and continued so he grab him by his neck and swung him back while he continued to go after Bella. Sometimes My muscovies just aren't at all the smartest.

They just have this urge that is relentless. You ought to see Opie with my dh oh my goodness he really looks at him as another drakethat needs to be driven off. He is only like this when hormones are getting high again. He'll bite and won't quit I keep telling my husband to hold him down but he won't so I try and keep those 2 apart so Al doesn't hurt Opie.
Yesterday Opei came inside with me had his dog food and I have a towel he lays on by my computer chair. Well I was sorting laundry and I heard dh fussing at Ope for biting him he was on the computer and Opie wasright next to him. Well I walk in and he had rolled the chair over Opies web while still sitting in it thank goodness it was the web and not the toes. I hollered for him to get up quick. Thankfully no injury.

Checkout what I woke up to Chris and I'm a southie...
The second is my driveway...
IMG_1534.JPG
IMG_1544.JPG

Back
Top Bottom