D4EE57E8-E0F0-48AB-A723-56D89D0BD2B3.jpeg

Good Day, Afternoon, Evening Night or Morning Blue Marble Inhabitants!

Very little fireworx here last night, a rocket here and there, some people "discarded" their expired ammo, the duckies came out of their house, stood in their run, listened and looked at the spectacle, then wagged their tails, grabbed a bite, drunk and went back to sleep.

Happy NEW YEAR to everybody! - May 2021 not be such a sucker…

Good morning folks :frow Good Evening Wunda & Kiwi :frow

Happy New Year to all 🥳

Hillbilly, I'm a huge fan of Brinsea but they are outside your price range.
I fear that with Brinsea you pay more for the name than the Quality, as it was on several occasions in the past with cars from Mercedes. You pay more for their name, but you get the same (or worse) value than with a "cheaper" brand or a no-brand product.
I still have not decided what to buy, i can spend more than 100$ but i am asking myself if it is worth it. And at a certain price it could be well worth it for me to build my own. I know enough about electronics and programming microcontrollers to pull that off. 🤔

I fear that with Brinsea you pay more for the name than the Quality, as it was on several occasions in the past with cars from Mercedes. You pay more for their name, but you get the same (or worse) value than with a "cheaper" brand or a no-brand product.
I still have not decided what to buy, i can spend more than 100$ but i am asking myself if it is worth it. And at a certain price it could be well worth it for me to build my own. I know enough about electronics and programming microcontrollers to pull that off. 🤔

Brinsea are really fantastic, and were the best tabletop a while ago. I've had two Brinseas, still have my bigger one, and they are very good incubators.

Back before the Nurture Right and Incuview came out, it was basically Brinsea or Styrofoam incubators if you wanted something smaller and tabletop. Now there's more competition, and the tabletop Brinseas are less worth it compared to getting one of the other two, which are pretty much just as good.

Brinsea are really fantastic, and were the best tabletop a while ago. I've had two Brinseas, still have my bigger one, and they are very good incubators.

Back before the Nurture Right and Incuview came out, it was basically Brinsea or Styrofoam incubators if you wanted something smaller and tabletop. Now there's more competition, and the tabletop Brinseas are less worth it compared to getting one of the other two, which are pretty much just as good.
This one will work fine for you.

https://zanesville.craigslist.org/grd/d/cambridge-incubator/7255141172.html

Back
Top Bottom