Yes but... whats it mean?snowed in? Super cold?
It means they will tell you a foot or two of snow, nasty winds and cold.. then you will get a dusting of snow and 2 mph winds.

But they will get there revenue..

However, if by some rare alignment of the stars and Devine intervention they get it close to right, they will crow about how many lives they saved for a couple months..

( yep, it’s possible I am slightly jaded in my opinion of them)

We have a (sheep) graziers warning for really cold events which as it sounds is so farmers can move their sheep and other fragile animals to sheltered areas. (We all seem to lamb over autumn and winter)
We lamb up here in the winter too. Years ago I had 200 ewes, that all lambed in January and February. They would lamb outside in snowstorms or 20F below temps with no problems. I actually had more problems if I brought them inside to lamb.

It means they will tell you a foot or two of snow, nasty winds and cold.. then you will get a dusting of snow and 2 mph winds.

But they will get there revenue..

However, if by some rare alignment of the stars and Devine intervention they get it close to right, they will crow about how many lives they saved for a couple months..

( yep, it’s possible I am slightly jaded in my opinion of them)
Me too. @duluthralphie they rarely get it right. And it’s hilarious when a storm or hurricane comes in they stand in knee deep water like dorks talking about it all or stand in wind blowing about 60 up miles an he.

Have a good weekend everyone
7DF1E983-627C-4998-91FC-3F5308F18F83.jpeg

Yes, that’s a camper. We have holes cut in the bottom of them so you can fish in them. We call them fish houses.
https://www.smokeyhills.com/product/new-2021-american-surplus-ice-castle-diamond-w-slide-1379607-8

Also I drive a one ton long box F-350 diesel. None of this half ton crap.
So you use them only as a shelter for fishing and nobody lives in there. I mean there's no kitchen and bed inside?
Edit: 4get my questions, i saw the pictures of the interiors. Do these things float when the ice break? I could not sleep in a trailer on the ice of a frozen lake!

Back
Top Bottom