What do emu or wallaby taste like? Not allowed to eat wallabies (endangered) emu is a deep dark red meat, if you cook it wrong it turns to leather. But you cook it right its a really rich taste, wouldn't call it gamey. Kangaroo is really tasty. Similar to deer but alot more iron. Kangaroo sausages are some of the best I've eaten
I'm going to use the part about wallabys endangered to convince my husband we need one, preferably 2, male and female. Bc he knows saving animals is what I do! Thanks for inadvertently helping me 😂
Those kangaroos sound awesome in your previous post! (Minus drowning dogs in puddles, but hey that's nature) maybe I've been planning dream vacays wrong this whole time...I think I need to go visit australia instead. I want to see kangaroos in their natural habitat.

Thank you! So far so good! Everyone has feet pointing in the right direction 🙌
They're so cute!!! And your post made me giggle! I'm already ready for my cute little ducklings to move to the coop lol. I don't know if I can handle several weeks of this mess. 🤣 They make up for it in cuteness and they are finally starting to like me instead of run and "scream" when I reach my hand in.

I got to be a wallaby's 'mom' for a little bit. So, my ex-boyfriend's (we're still friends) grandmother owns a wildlife rehabilitation center in PA. I went down with him to visit his family, and we of course visited there. It was awesome. She, in addition to the wildlife, had a small zoo started that she wanted to able to open to the public, and then use the funds to help more wildlife.

At the time I visited, she had a baby wallaby she was raising. It was still in the 'pouch' which of course for us was a bag. So for the day, I carried her around, fed her her bottles, etc.

I also bottle-fed some baby deer and opossums and squirrels, and played with a baby alligator.
That's so awesome! Wild life rehabbing is my dream career!

Morning all. Life is getting bad up here.

I thought I had driven all the evil dux out of the state, but I saw some on a pond yesterday.

I am working on a designed virus Duxvid. If it is works I will save all of you enslaved to the little dictators!

Then you can shower me with your blessings and cash...

Morning all. Life is getting bad up here.

I thought I had driven all the evil dux out of the state, but I saw some on a pond yesterday.

I am working on a designed virus Duxvid. If it is works I will save all of you enslaved to the little dictators!

Then you can shower me with your blessings and cash...
:frow Good morning Ralphie, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom