There is always a 50% chance of rain on any given day. It either rains or it does not.
So I heard that the percentage they predict is actually how much of a given area is ment to receive rain not the actual chance of it raining that day, which makes more sense because I was always in the 5% of the district that did not receive rain

:th

Well, happy Friday everyone. I'm out of a job. And the dog knocked over a bucket full of water and flooded the trailer. Again.

I was being written up for a bunch of bogus things (including swearing at fellow employees!!!) and I just had it. So I quit.

Now I need to figure out how I'm going to feed everyone...

:th

Well, happy Friday everyone. I'm out of a job. And the dog knocked over a bucket full of water and flooded the trailer. Again.

I was being written up for a bunch of bogus things (including swearing at fellow employees!!!) and I just had it. So I quit.

Now I need to figure out how I'm going to feed everyone...
Sorry to hear that! - I'd be completely lost in your situation, the last time i applied for a job was 24 years ago; i guess i would run a round like headless chicken.
🤞🏻
I have no clue about the job market where you live, but i am sure there's an opportunity for you and it will be a better place than the toxic one you've just got rid of…

Back
Top Bottom