That's unfortunate :/
I'm probably gonna feed them to the ducks lol
And eat some
That was my idea! - I had a purple mulberry tree on one side of my house in Houston and a white one on the other. One day the neighbors had a big party and somebody parked a white car on the grass between our houses, right under the purple mulberry tree… :lau :gig

You cannot really do much with mulberries, other than reach out, pick and stuff it into the food-chute. If you collect them, the ones at the bottom of the container will be smashed, if you pick them and let them sit for more than a micro-second they ferment and mulberry juice is also called instant-shine.
But the ducks (i assume) would love to sit under the trees with open bills, waiting for a mulberry to drop right into their stomach.

Happy Pre-Friday to Everybody!

I can't wait until tomorrow evening! - Late afternoon yesterday one of my projects decided to wake up and demand to be worked on the upcoming weekend. And i refused! - Said that i have already immutable plans for this weekend because it is a long weekend. And got through with this! - Four days i can spend freely in my garden without being bothered!

Back
Top Bottom