What did you do in the garden today?

Definitely doing cardboard for new garden it’s an awesome idea!! And I do look stuff up on farmers almanac when plant etc my grams taught me that lol she even didn’t want ya cutting your hair except for certain days lol I miss her dearly...

Really awful is loosing all as we get older lost Ma like 3 years now

Well we got a wicked thunderstorm last night. Of course it happened right at bedtime. But the good news is the temperature stayed in the 40's all night and the ice melted from the bottom of my garden gate. Yay! I can get out there and cover the bed I'm planting peas in with plastic to warm things up. So next week I can plant peas. Awesome! Oh, and I need to assemble the bed for my leeks. This is fun times. :wee

I got the gate open. Yippee skippee! It's too windy today, but hopefully tomorrow or the next day I can put the plastic on that bed to warm it up. My little plant tags arrived so I got everything labeled and planted some romaine lettuce and spinach seeds. The leeks are growing. I may wait until next week before I plant the summer and winter squash seeds. I have plenty of room for more seedlings. I may plant some herbs later today. Here's my little window garden right now. I took the plastic dome off to take the picture.
garden start.JPG

Back
Top Bottom