What did you do in the garden today?

@Sooner Magnolia Haha! I'm a dessert white wine sort of person. It has to be sweet for my darn sweet tooth. But, I'm also a fan of rich, highly saturated pure blues, so leaning that way.

Funny thing happened. All our local stores were sold out of my favorite wine coolers all summer long. Couldn't get them anywhere. Then I got pregnant, and magically they all restocked! Looking forward to September.
take a look at Behr color Tropical Skies

Isn't that funny. I'm more of a dry cabernet and maybe very dark chocolate if I want something sweet person. Variety is the spice of life for sure! Glad you're settling in! What town are you closest to now?
Fairly close to Odessa. The evening "light rain showers" are turning into a rampaging thunderstorm. Glad I didn't water earlier.

Edta: DH is a Sherwin fan, so probably be something from there.

Fairly close to Odessa. The evening "light rain showers" are turning into a rampaging thunderstorm. Glad I didn't water earlier.

Edta: DH is a Sherwin fan, so probably be something from there.
USAF kid is home, so we asked what color they wanted room painted (here for 1-2 years while in school). They picked Sherwin Williams “Argyle” , and the color 2 shades lighter. It green. Very green. But, a tolerable green if one had to have it on the walls.

we also like SW paint - they have a particular paint that is the best on shelves, it’s a latex enamel.

It rained ALL day. I walked once around the garden. Perfect light to medium rain. I’d guess 1” or more based on the pooling up of water in the usual low spots herethere.

then, I ordered nematodes from Buglogical. I ordered the mix of 3 types. Take that @#&* cucumber beetles and squash bugs -and the other 100+ pestsit listed. Shipping was a bit $$, bc they have to be shipped 1 or 2 day fedex, but I’d rather them be alive than dead!

tomorrow, more rain, possible thunderstorms. So no garden work. Our anniversary is tomorrow. We were planning on grilling big Ribeyes over the fire, but rain might change those plans.

Finished all my wicking tubs. I planted squashes, melons, cantaloupes in alley where they vines can go crazy as there is more room in back yard. So glad to get all my seedling's in dirt. I'm going to try to plant green onions in one last tub to see how they do. Also planted my last two tomato plants in a tote. Picked my first rose today. It's a blue girl and smells so good.

Attachments

• PXL_20210603_034304484.jpg
    PXL_20210603_034304484.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom