İndoor chicken home

asopos

In the Brooder
Sep 6, 2016
so I raised a chick a while ago and since she was given to us by a family that no longer wanted her and the rest of the hens didnt accept her I raised her at home. As a result of that she has grown really attached to humans and ındoors very much. She now lives with the others in our backyard but unlike the rest she is always trying to get insiyide the house or find members of the family. She really likes to hang around inside the house and Thats why I wanted to make her an environment inside the house. She will not live inside all the time but when she wants to I will let her in andlet her chill around and maybe once in a while put her in a little room of her own if she wants to. I’ve been looking for examples for chicken homes such as this but I couldnt find any. Does anyone know anything similar to that which I can look into?

so I raised a chick a while ago and since she was given to us by a family that no longer wanted her and the rest of the hens didnt accept her I raised her at home. As a result of that she has grown really attached to humans and ındoors very much. She now lives with the others in our backyard but unlike the rest she is always trying to get insiyide the house or find members of the family. She really likes to hang around inside the house and Thats why I wanted to make her an environment inside the house. She will not live inside all the time but when she wants to I will let her in andlet her chill around and maybe once in a while put her in a little room of her own if she wants to. I’ve been looking for examples for chicken homes such as this but I couldnt find any. Does anyone know anything similar to that which I can look into?
Sorry can’t help you. If I ever tried making a room inside the house for a chicken I think the next day I would be served divorce papers!!

Back
Top Bottom