➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

Even I stopped and thought for a minute. I'm on the Metra train commuting into the city (Chicago) for work. I was thinking, "wait, is it really Saturday?"
:gig

:lau
I had to double check too. I’m already at work, but we are open on Saturdays, even though I don’t work saturdays. :p

Both zippers had not moved nor made progress since earlier. I peeled them a bit. Returned to bator & here they are. Little sticky but wobbling.

1 pipped still pipping. Needs to hurry. 1 just starting to pip. Faintest of cracks.

That leaves 3 with no pip & 3 in the brooder.
02E9B7B5-DC3D-431A-90D6-6AD9FD1E6EC9.jpeg
9430AFE5-612C-4BC3-BA2B-2F50865A59AA.jpeg

Both zippers had not moved nor made progress since earlier. I peeled them a bit. Returned to bator & here they are. Little sticky but wobbling.

1 pipped still pipping. Needs to hurry. 1 just starting to pip. Faintest of cracks.

That leaves 3 with no pip & 3 in the brooder. View attachment 1651708View attachment 1651711
You better look into those three TONIGHT! See what you can tell by looking into the air cell. And listen to them.

@RUNuts your hatch is getting me through a long boring day today. Keep us updated. Are you up to 5 live quail now?
glad that i could return the favor. i like to think they are all alive. But 3 in brooder + 2 out of the shells in bator is 5.

:love:love:love

Do I see a rice sock?:love
yes. One more of your great ideas. They like it.

Back
Top Bottom