āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

Oh sorry you guys :hit :hugs

I think I will have to cull a couple more before the weekend is over. They just aren't 'right' :hit

The harmony has gone in my little purple trio too.. the roo is harassing my little white girl and she is injuring herself trying to get away from him. I moved her in with the blue crew-in her little jungle digs, but she is stressed and hiding. He is ok with the brown girl, but he is constantly trying to mate her. I'm going to set eggs from them this weekend. But wondering if I should cull him. It is still 3 weeks before my blue crew are old enough to lay and be paired with him. He might go crazy alone for 3 weeks.

(Blue & purple are their leg band colour)

:barnie went to work last night and the wife texts me about 4 and says the power went out. I tell her to cover them with a towel. When I get home the power had just came back on, was out for about 2 hours.
We haven't lost power all winter and I set eggs and proof the power goes out. Just the 2nt day so they should be ok.
Yeah, 2 hours shouldn't have done any damage.

:barnie went to work last night and the wife texts me about 4 and says the power went out. I tell her to cover them with a towel. When I get home the power had just came back on, was out for about 2 hours.
We haven't lost power all winter and I set eggs and proof the power goes out. Just the 2nt day so they should be ok.
They are fine.
:fl

Back
Top Bottom