āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

I got lost on Craigslist for a whole wasted hour just now looking for Nutty's incubator.
I got sidetracked looking all over Texas at chicken stuff.
I can't help but laugh at some of the ads.
:lau
Did you buy it? Great! You will get a lot of use out of it.

They have some amazing chicken stuff don't they. I like the 12 foot chicken statuettes.

#25 hatched sometime this afternoon, just assisted #26,27 that pipped and zipped but werenā€™t progressing by themselves....not sure if they will survive or not. not seeing any progress with buttons yet, but app says itā€™s still early day 16. candled 2 of the pearl eggs going into lockdown friday to show one of my sons friends and had movement in both!! Had some really good laughs catching up on the thread tonight too!! :lau:fl:pop

@Blooie lives in Wyoming and needs to know that she has to get a permit first and that the required tests and certificates for bringing pheasants in from out of state is something that most hatcheries are not willing to provide. NPIP isn't good enough for the Wyoming G&F. One of the requirements for getting the permit is the facilities inspection to make sure that none of the pheasants will be escaping.
Yeah, I don't think she 'really' is going to get any...I thought it was pretty funny, calling them 'big chickens' :lol:

Blooie has no real intention of getting pheasants.....just thought Kendraā€™s reference to ā€œbig chickensā€ when she saw the pheasants in the catalog was amusing - especially given how normally non verbal she still is! ;)
I thought the same thing...just made me chuckle...especially because when peeps come out to buy my birds, they always say, " You sure have alot of ring necks"! I just smile and say, "Yep". eventhough, their not just 'ring necks' their True pheasants, of which some do have 'rings' on their necks. :lol:

I thought the same thing...just made me chuckle...especially because when peeps come out to buy my birds, they always say, " You sure have alot of ring necks"! I just smile and say, "Yep". eventhough, their not just 'ring necks' their True pheasants, of which some do have 'rings' on their necks. :lol:

I showed hubby the pic you posted! And then commenced with begging for a trip to texas to buy eggs from you!! That way I would know I was getting quality eggs!! ;)

:lau
Did you buy it? Great! You will get a lot of use out of it.

They have some amazing chicken stuff don't they. I like the 12 foot chicken statuettes.
No. I just can't do Craigslist except for the laughs.
Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 9.02.01 PM.png

and what the....

Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 8.40.33 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom